Trados 2022 cursor does not match the screen view - bug or feature?

Trados 2022 editor does not necessarily reflect the cursor in the right place.

Ex. when the cursor is in the "O" position of cursOr, and you try to remove the O, but the result is "r" or "s" deleted.

Is it a feature or a bug? I never experienced this with Studio 2021. Reverting back to ver 2021 does not seem to be possible,

do I have to stay with this bug (or inconvenient feature)?

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  as  confirmed, the item I raised with development CRQ-29205 has been looked into and improvements were made that falls part of Studio 2022 CU1.  However, in some combinations of language and font type, a similar problem to what the Community user reported against 2022 may still replicate and so efforts are ongoing under new item LG-34790

If you are on 2022 CU1 and the problems persist, then possible workarounds till LG-34790 gets resolved could be if either of these settings on Options dialog are modified:

• Editor > Formatting display style > Show all tags but do not show formatting, or;
    • Editor > Font Adaptation > Adapt font sizes > increase the size of "Minimum target font size" from the default value.

I hope this helps 

Lyds

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children