Access to the path "C:\Users\My username\Documents\My music" is denied.

Hi!

I am using SDL Trados 2022 17.0.2.11672 in Windows 10 Home 64-bit 21H2 19044.2251 via Virtualbox 6.1.38_Ubuntu r153438.

Opening the .sdlppx from my desktop gives me the error "Access to the path "C:\Users\My username\Documents\My music" is denied."

Interestingly, the error message includes a path that is irrelevant to the real path of .sdlppx...

I am attaching the error log.

<SDLErrorDetails time="30.11.2022 00:24:52">
  <ErrorMessage>Access to the path 'C:\Users\My username\Documents\My Music' is denied.</ErrorMessage>
  <Exception>
    <Type>System.UnauthorizedAccessException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089</Type>
    <HelpLink />
    <Source>mscorlib</Source>
    <HResult>-2147024891</HResult>
    <StackTrace><![CDATA[   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.AddSearchableDirsToStack(SearchData localSearchData)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.SystemIO.DirectoryWrapper.GetAllFiles(String path)
   at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Packaging.PackageImport.ProjectFolderValidation.ValidateProjectFolder(String projectFolder, String longestFilePathInProject)
   at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Packaging.PackageImport.ProjectFolderControl.ValidateProjectFolder(String projectFolder)
   at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Packaging.PackageImport.ProjectFolderControl.set_ProjectFolder(String value)
   at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Packaging.PackageImport.OpenPackagePreviewWizardPage.OnShow(Boolean first, Boolean back)
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Wizard.AbstractWizard`1.SetCurrentPageIndex(Int32 index, Boolean back)
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Wizard.AbstractWizard`1.PrepareWizardForShow()
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Wizard.AbstractWizard`1.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
   at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Packaging.PackagingService.ShowModalOpenPackageWizard(IWin32Window owner, String packageFilePath, IWizard`1& wizard, PackagingWizardDetail packagingWizardDetail)
   at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Packaging.PackagingService.ShowModalOpenPackageWizard(IWin32Window owner, IWizard`1& wizard)]]></StackTrace>
  </Exception>
  <Environment>
    <ProductName>Trados Studio</ProductName>
    <ProductVersion>Studio17</ProductVersion>
    <EntryAssemblyFileVersion>17.0.2.11672</EntryAssemblyFileVersion>
    <OperatingSystem>Microsoft Windows 10 Home</OperatingSystem>
    <ServicePack>NULL</ServicePack>
    <OperatingSystemLanguage>1061</OperatingSystemLanguage>
    <CodePage>1257</CodePage>
    <LoggedOnUser>-\My username</LoggedOnUser>
    <DotNetFrameWork>4.0.30319.42000</DotNetFrameWork>
    <ComputerName>-</ComputerName>