Cannot login to cloud from within Studio 2022 SR1 (17.1.6.16252)

The error message says:

Hmmm...diese Seite ist leider nicht erreichbar

Es sieht so aus, als ob die Webseite unter sdl-prod.eu.auth0.com/authorize Probleme hat oder sie wurde möglicherweise dauerhaft zu einer neuen Webadresse verschoben.

ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED
Any hints welcome ...
Thank you
Best wishes,
Regin
emoji
Parents
  • Hello Regin,

I understand you're having trouble logging into Trados Enterprise from within Trados Studio 2022 SR1. The error message you're seeing suggests there might be an issue with the Single Sign-On (SSO) URL you're using. Here's how you can resolve this:

Step 1: Identify your Connection ID. This is the ID you were allocated by RWS and it usually begins with B2B-

Step 2: Change your Sign on URL. You need to modify the URL from the current one (sdl-prod.eu.auth0.com/.../callback ID) to the new format (languagecloud.sdl.com/.../login Id=Connection ID). Please replace "Connection ID" with your actual Connection ID in both URLs.

Please note that the SSO entity ID should be in the format: urn:auth0:sdl-prod:Connection ID and the Azure Portal configuration type should be set to Basic SAML.

I hope this helps! If you continue to experience issues, please let me know.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello Regin,

I understand you're having trouble logging into Trados Enterprise from within Trados Studio 2022 SR1. The error message you're seeing suggests there might be an issue with the Single Sign-On (SSO) URL you're using. Here's how you can resolve this:

Step 1: Identify your Connection ID. This is the ID you were allocated by RWS and it usually begins with B2B-

Step 2: Change your Sign on URL. You need to modify the URL from the current one (sdl-prod.eu.auth0.com/.../callback ID) to the new format (languagecloud.sdl.com/.../login Id=Connection ID). Please replace "Connection ID" with your actual Connection ID in both URLs.

Please note that the SSO entity ID should be in the format: urn:auth0:sdl-prod:Connection ID and the Azure Portal configuration type should be set to Basic SAML.

I hope this helps! If you continue to experience issues, please let me know.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children