Trados 2022 crashes and the message Object reference not set to an instance of an object is displayed

I am translating a package as usual and, while I am typing text, Trados 2022 SR1 17.1.8 crashes and the message Object reference not set to an instance of an object is displayed. I have tried the solutions with Reset Window Layout and renaming the file settings with no success? Any idea what other solution there might be?

Here is the error file:

/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/90/sdlerror_2D00_2023922_2D00_13h27m27s.sdlerror.xml

PS: I find it absolutely ridiculous that we are still dealing with the same generic errors we have been getting from Trados since forever. And they are even getting worse, because instead of being simply annoying, they now shut down the program completely! Is this why we have to pay for upgrades every once in a while? For not nothing to get fixed and the same errors to appear again and again? Before asking for our money for the next version, please consider, instead of adding new things, to fix the mess you already have created.

emoji