Trados SR2 apps update

I received this e-mail and tried to update all my apps

Customer notification – Service Release 2 for Trados Studio 2022 is now available

Important: 
After installing SR2, you will need to update your apps to ensure compatibility. The easiest way to do this is by using the built-in AppStore in Studio and selecting the "Update all" button. 

I am not sure about what to do next as the "One moment" look like forever.

Screenshot of Trados Studio AppStore showing a list of apps with 'One moment' loading indicators next to each, including Antidote Verifier, CleanUp Tasks, DeepL Translation Provider, Export to Excel, Integrated Search Views, Language Weaver, MLTB.2021, OpenAI Translator, projectTermExtract, and Rapid Add Term.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 12:55 PM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

I understand that you're having trouble updating your apps after installing Service Release 2 for Trados Studio 2022. The "One moment" message seems to be taking longer than expected. Here's what you can do:

Step 1: Close Trados Studio and restart your computer. This can help clear any temporary files that might be causing the issue.

Step 2: Open Trados Studio again and navigate to the RWS AppStore from within the application.

Step 3: Try to update your apps one by one instead of selecting the "Update all" button. This can help identify if a specific app is causing the issue.

Step 4: If the problem persists, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the apps that are not updating. To do this, go to the RWS AppStore, find the app, and select 'Uninstall'. Then, reinstall the app.

Remember, it's important to keep your apps updated to ensure compatibility with the latest version of Trados Studio. If you're still experiencing issues after following these steps, it might be a more complex issue that requires further investigation.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Not applicable. Step 3 not responsive as the update step started and won't stop and I tried Step 4 for one app and this app is in the group "One moment"

emoji
Reply Children