IFileOperation error message

Hello,

I am working on some files, connected to my client's server. When I finish the translation/review on Editor and close the file, I am taken to the 'Files' tab. Then, when automatically synchronizing, my connection to the server is abruptly cut and the error message attached is displayed.

The file remains ok, with my completed translation/review, but I have noticed some issues communicating with the client, with changes not being recorded/recognized by either side: once my client opened the file I checked in, but could not see the translation I performed. More recently, I opened a file for Review but it was not translated (the client had to send the offline package attached to an email so I could see the translation and perform the review).

I contacted my client, who didn't identify any issues with their server. Any insights? I already tried to disconnect/reconnect, reboot the computer, but nothing has seemed to work so far. I also haven't done any changes to Trados or to my connection that could have triggered this.

Error message in Trados Studio stating 'Error, IFileOperation with id:xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx not found in cache. This IFileOperation either does not exist or has been removed from the cache.' with an OK button.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 1:29 PM (GMT 1) on 4 Apr 2024]
emoji