Analysis option to only generate the summarized report of all project files

Hi dear friends, it is not optimistic to get a rapid answer on online forum. Always underneath the thread whether it is youtube or any user forum, I see the marks like 7 months ago 2 years ago etc. Anyhow can you please give me an idea how to write report on a trados project where I am PM and also I am translator. This is an assignment for my university. I would be grateful

emoji
  •  

Always underneath the thread whether it is youtube or any user forum, I see the marks like 7 months ago 2 years ago etc.

I guess you never get replies because you are not paying attention to where you post, and possibly how you post.

I moved your post from the idea section because that is not a forum at all!  I moved it here because it is a forum and if you had paid attention you would have noted that recent activity is always in hours not months.

I also think you should consider how you ask your questions.  If you want help do you really think that your post is an appropriate way to get it?  Particularly since you are a student I think it would be appropriate for you to explain what your own thoughts are and what you have tried?  Perhaps explain where you are having difficulties.  Otherwise it sounds as though you may have come here just get an answer because you didn't do the work.

If anyone thinks I'm being a bit harsh I don't apologise.

In the meantime perhaps consider that today and tomorrow we are running an online event for our academic partners.  Free to join, plenty of space to ask questions and learn something useful.  We also have an academic community here, which I'd hope you are already a member of.  If you are not feel free to share the name of you university and I'll be happy to engage them so they either have the opportunity to become a partner, or at least know they should be sharing this information with their students.  Here's the registration page for the event:

https://www.rws.com/about/careers/events/rws-campus-online-2024/

It kicks off today at midday CET... two and a half hours from now.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji