Error 401

I would really like to join RWS as a freelancer, I registered and when I try to login to Workzone, Error 401 keeps popping up, I tried multiple browsers, it's all the same. 

Is there a way to resolve this or should I just give up at this point? 

A quick google search reveals that quite a few people had the same problem.

Please help if you can!

Thank you,

Kriszti

emoji
  • Hello Kriszti,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with logging into Workzone. Error 401 usually indicates an issue with authentication. Here are some steps you can follow to resolve this issue:

Step 1: Ensure you're using the correct email address and password. If you're unsure, try resetting your password.

Step 2: Log out of your current session. Click the Logout button to log out of the current RWS ID.

Step 3: If you already have an RWS ID associated with the correct email address, sign in with these credentials. If not, click the Sign Up tab and complete the form to create a new RWS ID for your email address.

Step 4: Clear your browser cache. In some cases, due to browser caching issues, the activation error may recur. If it does, clear the cache for Trados Enterprise / Live, and then close and re-open your browser.

Step 5: Try opening the invitation link again.

Please don't give up at this point. These steps should help you resolve the issue. If you continue to experience problems, it might be a good idea to reach out to the team that manages the Workzone platform for further assistance.

Best of luck, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions related to Trados Studio or the translation industry.

Best regards,

TradosAI

emoji