Error Message Sequence contains no matching element in Studio 2022 (but works fine in Studio 2021)

I was trying to align two .txt files last night when I encountered the error message "Sequence contains no matching element".

/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/90/sdlerror_2D00_2024430_2D00_17h43m37s.sdlerror.sdlerror.xml

Trados Studio error message window over alignment workspace, displaying 'Sequence contains no matching element'.

Prior to this, I already successfully aligned multiple files with no issues then this error happened all of a sudden. After which, I tried to open an alignment I had done previously. It would open just fine, except the error would pop up as shown below.

Trados Studio alignment screen with error message 'Sequence contains no matching element' over a bilingual text comparison.

I am not sure what caused this error as I did not play with the settings whatsoever and everything was working fine until this moment. For you advice please. Thank you.

Methods I have tried so far:

Deleting .xml files

Renaming Project Templates folder

Repairing Studio via Control Panel

Renaming 

• BaseSettings.xml
  • Plugincache.xml
  • UserSettings.xml

In the meantime, I will be working in Studio 2021 as for some reason, no error message appears when I try to align the two .txt files in question.

Regards,

Jeffery

Edited description
[edited by: Jeffery Jiang at 10:28 AM (GMT 1) on 30 Apr 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data