Entries with only source available - can't be deleted, and translation can't be added - Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I've had the following issue with Termbase for quite a while: "Empty” termbase entries (meaning the source therm is there, visible, but there's no translation. I know I entered the translation originally, don’t know what happened with them. When I want to view the entry via “View Term Details” (the little binoculars), or when I want to add the translation, or when I want to delete the entry (in MultiTerm), the following Error pops up: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I've tried everything that I could find on this error, but I can't sort it. I also re-organised the termbases in MultiTerm, and re-installed the newest versions of Trados Studie (2022) and MultiTerm (2022). What else can I do? Thanks.

Screenshot of Trados Studio with an error dialog box open, displaying the message 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' The error timestamp is 20240208 17:57:49.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<SDLErrorDetails time="2024/05/08 11:19:08">
<ErrorMessage>Object reference not set to an instance of an object.</ErrorMessage>
<Exception>
<Type>System.NullReferenceException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089</Type>
<HelpLink/>
<Source>Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologyProvider</Source>
<HResult>-2147467261</HResult>
<StackTrace>
<![CDATA[ at Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologyProvider.Search.TermHit.GetEntryLanguage(Entry entry, CultureInfo language) at Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologyProvider.Search.TermHit.FromIEntry(Entry entry, ITerminologyProvider termbase, CultureInfo language) at Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologyProvider.TerminologyProvidersUI.MultiTermViewerWinFormsUI.JumpToTerm(Entry entry) at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.Terminology.TermbaseViewer.TermBaseViewPartX.TerminologyProviderViewerJumpToTerm(ITermHit term) at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.Terminology.TermbaseViewer.TermBaseViewPartX.JumpToTerm(ITermHit term) at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.Terminology.Actions.SearchViewTermDetail.Execute() at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.CommandBars.SimpleActionExecuter.Execute(ActionData actionData) at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.ResourceLoggingInternalCommandExecuter`1.ExecuteWithResourceLogging(TCommandData commandData, String message) at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.CommandBars.ActionService.ExecuteAction(IAction action, ActionOrigin origin, Boolean allowToggle) at Sdl.Platform.UI.IgCommandBarAction.Execute() at Sdl.Platform.UI.IgCommandBarAction._lazyButtonTool_ToolClick(Object sender, ToolClickEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolBase.OnToolClick(ToolClickEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager.OnToolClick(ToolClickEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager.FireEvent(ToolbarEventIds id, EventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolBase.OnToolClick() at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolMenuItem.OnClick() at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupMenuItemUIElement.DoClickProcessing(MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupMenuItemUIElement.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.TextUIElementBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ]]>
</StackTrace>
</Exception>
<Environment>
<ProductName>Trados Studio</ProductName>
<ProductVersion>Studio17</ProductVersion>
<EntryAssemblyFileVersion>17.2.10.19084</EntryAssemblyFileVersion>
<OperatingSystem>Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language</OperatingSystem>
<ServicePack>NULL</ServicePack>
<OperatingSystemLanguage>1033</OperatingSystemLanguage>
<CodePage>1252</CodePage>
<LoggedOnUser>LAPTOP-ID6VJG7B\Swifty</LoggedOnUser>
<DotNetFrameWork>4.0.30319.42000</DotNetFrameWork>