Trados Studio 2022 (via Trados team)

Please help to solve this issue.

When I try to start Trados Studio 2022, I get the error message "The input isn´t a valid Base64 string, because it includes other than a Base64 character". Then it closes when I click on "Okay"

Please help us solve this issue. 

emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

I understand you're having trouble starting Trados Studio 2022 due to a Base64 string error. Let's try to resolve this issue by following these steps:

Step 1: Check for any updates for your Windows OS. You can do this by typing "Check for updates" in the Windows Search bar and selecting the option when it appears.

Step 2: Install any pending updates that are found.

Step 3: Restart your computer. If necessary, repeat steps 1-3.

Step 4: Repair your Trados Studio and MultiTerm installations from the Control Panel. You can find guides on how to do this in the RWS Community articles titled "Repairing your installation of Trados Studio" and "Repairing your installation of MultiTerm Desktop".

Step 5: If applicable, change the folder name or file path where the termbase is saved to something simpler, without special characters.

If you've followed these steps and are still experiencing issues, you may need to contact the RWS Support Team. If you have a support contract, you can log a case by logging into the RWS Gateway with your account. If you don't have a support contract, you can request support through the Web Form for TP Licensing & Installation Issues on the RWS Gateway.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

I understand you're having trouble starting Trados Studio 2022 due to a Base64 string error. Let's try to resolve this issue by following these steps:

Step 1: Check for any updates for your Windows OS. You can do this by typing "Check for updates" in the Windows Search bar and selecting the option when it appears.

Step 2: Install any pending updates that are found.

Step 3: Restart your computer. If necessary, repeat steps 1-3.

Step 4: Repair your Trados Studio and MultiTerm installations from the Control Panel. You can find guides on how to do this in the RWS Community articles titled "Repairing your installation of Trados Studio" and "Repairing your installation of MultiTerm Desktop".

Step 5: If applicable, change the folder name or file path where the termbase is saved to something simpler, without special characters.

If you've followed these steps and are still experiencing issues, you may need to contact the RWS Support Team. If you have a support contract, you can log a case by logging into the RWS Gateway with your account. If you don't have a support contract, you can request support through the Web Form for TP Licensing & Installation Issues on the RWS Gateway.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data