Terminology Verifier_Exclude context match

Hi, Team

I would like to exclude the Context Matches from the Terminology Verifier check.
But I can only see 'Exclude exact matches' and 'Exclude perfect matches' from the setting.

Could you advise how to solve this issue?

Screenshot of Trados Studio Project Settings showing the Terminology Verifier section with options to exclude PerfectMatch units and exact matches.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 7:38 AM (GMT 1) on 1 Jul 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

I understand that you want to exclude Context Matches from the Terminology Verifier check in Trados Studio. Unfortunately, the current version of Trados Studio does not have a direct option to exclude Context Matches from the Terminology Verifier check. The options available are to exclude exact matches and perfect matches.

However, you can use a workaround by using the QA Checker and Regular Expressions. Here's a step-by-step guide:

Step 1: Go to the 'Project Settings' in Trados Studio.

Step 2: Navigate to the 'Verification' section.

Step 3: Select 'QA Checker 3.0' and click on the 'Settings' button.

Step 4: In the 'Settings' window, go to the 'Regular Expressions' tab.

Step 5: Here, you can add a new rule to exclude context matches. You will need to write a regular expression that matches the context match segments.

Please note that writing regular expressions requires some technical knowledge. If you're not familiar with regular expressions, you might want to seek help from someone who is.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

I understand that you want to exclude Context Matches from the Terminology Verifier check in Trados Studio. Unfortunately, the current version of Trados Studio does not have a direct option to exclude Context Matches from the Terminology Verifier check. The options available are to exclude exact matches and perfect matches.

However, you can use a workaround by using the QA Checker and Regular Expressions. Here's a step-by-step guide:

Step 1: Go to the 'Project Settings' in Trados Studio.

Step 2: Navigate to the 'Verification' section.

Step 3: Select 'QA Checker 3.0' and click on the 'Settings' button.

Step 4: In the 'Settings' window, go to the 'Regular Expressions' tab.

Step 5: Here, you can add a new rule to exclude context matches. You will need to write a regular expression that matches the context match segments.

Please note that writing regular expressions requires some technical knowledge. If you're not familiar with regular expressions, you might want to seek help from someone who is.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data