Hitlist settings not sticking in Trados Studio 2022

Hi everyone, hitlist settings are not sticking in Trados Studio 2022. Anyone else have this issue?

For example, in the Term Recognition pane, I click:

Hitlist settings > Fields > Select Fields > Select All

I then click OK.

If I then immediately reopen the settings, they have all been unselected. That is, there is no way to show term fields.

emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

I understand you're having trouble with the hitlist settings in Trados Studio 2022. The issue you're experiencing might be due to a glitch in the software. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you resolve this:

Step 1: Close and reopen Trados Studio 2022. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor glitches.

Step 2: If the problem persists, try resetting the window layout. You can do this by going to View > Reset Window Layout. This will restore the default settings of the software.

Step 3: If the issue still continues, you might need to reinstall Trados Studio 2022. Before you do this, make sure to back up all your projects and settings.

Remember, it's always a good idea to keep your software up to date. Check for updates regularly to ensure you have the latest features and bug fixes.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

I understand you're having trouble with the hitlist settings in Trados Studio 2022. The issue you're experiencing might be due to a glitch in the software. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you resolve this:

Step 1: Close and reopen Trados Studio 2022. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor glitches.

Step 2: If the problem persists, try resetting the window layout. You can do this by going to View > Reset Window Layout. This will restore the default settings of the software.

Step 3: If the issue still continues, you might need to reinstall Trados Studio 2022. Before you do this, make sure to back up all your projects and settings.

Remember, it's always a good idea to keep your software up to date. Check for updates regularly to ensure you have the latest features and bug fixes.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data