Project list does not show in Trados Studio 2022

I have upgraded from Trados Studio Freelance 2019 to 2022 - the project list does not show anymore

emoji
Parents
  • Hi  ,

The projects are all stored locally, usually here: 

C:\Users\[username]\OneDrive - RWS\Documents\Studio [version number]\Projects

Have you tried adding the projects again from Projects view>Open project - then browse for the location?

In addition, if you don't see the projects listed under Project view, check the filters on the left side pane:

Screenshot of Trados Studio's Projects filter panel with options to filter by Project name, Status, Due date, Type, and Customer. 'Show all projects' is selected for Status and Due date, 'Standard projects' for Type.

In my case, I have filtered to list only the standard projects in Type settings. In your case, check to have "Show all projects selected"

Does this help?

Regards,

Oana

Oana Nagy | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 2:31 PM (GMT 1) on 19 Jul 2024]
  • Hi  ,

The projects are all stored locally, usually here: 

C:\Users\[username]\OneDrive - RWS\Documents\Studio [version number]\Projects

Have you tried adding the projects again from Projects view>Open project - then browse for the location?

In addition, if you don't see the projects listed under Project view, check the filters on the left side pane:

Screenshot of Trados Studio's Projects filter panel with options to filter by Project name, Status, Due date, Type, and Customer. 'Show all projects' is selected for Status and Due date, 'Standard projects' for Type.

In my case, I have filtered to list only the standard projects in Type settings. In your case, check to have "Show all projects selected"

Does this help?

Regards,

Oana

Oana Nagy | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 2:31 PM (GMT 1) on 19 Jul 2024]
Children
No Data