Issue with Term Recognition not working for Cloud Termbase

As you can see from the following workbook and my Trados screenshots, term recognition should work for the phrase "search types", but it is not working.

This is a workbook on how to use cloud-based resources, which is a process of using a termbase uploaded to the cloud.

(I'm using Trados Studio 2024)

Screenshot of a workbook section on term recognition, highlighting the phrase 'The following search types are supported'.

Trados Studio interface showing a segment with the phrase 'The following search types are supported' selected, but no term recognition displayed.

I followed the workbook in order, without changing anything, and as you can see from the screenshot of the termbase uploaded to the cloud and the search results shown in the 'Termbase Search', there is no problem with the termbase itself.

I also attach a screenshot to confirm that term recognition works properly in local termbase. Everything is normal.

Trados Studio termbase management window showing an entry for 'search type' in English and 'Suchart' in German, indicating the termbase is functioning.

Trados Studio interface with a local file showing term recognition working correctly for the phrase 'The following search types are supported'.

Trados Studio interface displaying a local translation memory search with term recognition for the word 'Water' highlighted in the source text.

I have tried various attempts such as restarting Trados, removing the termbase and adding it again, but none of them have resolved the issue.

more detail
[edited by: Hye Kang Shin at 6:45 AM (GMT 1) on 9 Aug 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children