TM is not being updated even dough we save the changes Trados Studio 2022

Hello dear team,

One of my collegues is having a hard time getting the last modification from the TM.

The scenario is the fllowing, we are working with 2 different documents simultaneously and we save the last correction. Then we go to the nex document with the same entrie, here we are expecting the entrie at the TM, however it is not updated.

So, the thing is that when she is saving the changes in revition mode, the changes are not being update in the TM even dough they were saved before.

Do you have any idea about what could be happening or is it just a setting we are missing?

I saw this post but not sure if this apply to us.

Confirm but not update TM (SDL Trados Studio 2017) 

I have attached a video for more details and those are the options we have enabled.

Best Regards

Screenshot of Trados Studio Options menu focused on Translation Memory settings. Options for lookup, applying matches, and updating the translation memory are checked.

Play this video

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 6:19 PM (GMT 1) on 13 Aug 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello  ,

Please make sure that the Trados where you make the revision is updated (check is you have an orange bell in the upper right corner). Also, please check on Project settings if the TM is updated. Please send me a screenshot from Project settings and from editor.

Best regards,

Ana-Maria Matefi | RWS Group

_____
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • Good afternoon  

We have updated Trados Studio desktop:

Our project settings:

We still don't see the changes in the second document.

emoji
  • Good afternoon  

We have updated Trados Studio desktop:

Our project settings:

We still don't see the changes in the second document.

emoji
Children