TU batch delete option not available

Hello

Trying to delete some old and unwanted TUs but Batch Delete is not available

Screenshot of Trados Studio 2022 SR2 interface showing the Home tab with options like Project Settings, Open, New, and Align Documents. Batch Delete option is not visible.

How to go about getting the Batch Edit and Batch Delete options viewable?

Using Trados 2022 SR2

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 6:38 PM (GMT 1) on 20 Aug 2024]
emoji
  •  

Try clicking here on this little dinky... also known as a "dialog box launcher."

Screenshot of Trados Studio interface showing the Home tab with an arrow pointing to the 'Migrate to Cloud' dialog box launcher.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 7:04 PM (GMT 1) on 20 Aug 2024]
  •  

Did try that and just got this window

Screenshot of Trados Studio Options window, showing Translation Memories View settings with no visible errors or warnings.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 6:15 PM (GMT 1) on 21 Aug 2024]
  •  

ok - I managed to reproduce this, but only if I don't have any TM selected at all.  So maybe try selecting one?  Seems logical since this task is carried out on a selected TM:

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  •  

Yes, that was it.   I verified that did have to have the memory resource highlighted/selected for the Batch items to show up.

On our end since going through groupshare made certain that the flags lang>lang was selected.

Thank you for the assist.

emoji