Hi! Can anyone help me? I can't download translated files since yesterday. Is it normal? I am using Trados Studio 2022 Professional (Network SN).

Hi!

Can anyone help me? I can’t download translated files since yesterday. Is it normal?
I am using Trados Studio 2022 Professional (Network SN).

Thank you for support!

emoji
Parents
  • Hello! It's not normal to be unable to download translated files in Trados Studio 2022 Professional. This issue might be due to a variety of factors, such as network issues, software bugs, or file corruption. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:

Step 1: Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a stable and strong internet connection.

Step 2: Restart Trados Studio. Sometimes, simply restarting the software can resolve minor issues.

Step 3: Update Trados Studio. Ensure you're using the latest version of Trados Studio 2022 Professional. You can check for updates within the application.

Step 4: Check the file format. Ensure the file format you're trying to download is supported by Trados Studio.

Step 5: If the problem persists, you may need to reinstall Trados Studio. Before doing so, make sure to back up your translation memories and project files.

Please note that the context provided seems to be for Trados Studio 2021 SR1, which is a different version. The steps for updating or reinstalling may vary slightly for Trados Studio 2022 Professional.

If none of these steps resolve your issue, it might be a more complex problem that requires further investigation. In such cases, it's best to seek professional assistance.

Remember, it's always important to keep your software up to date to ensure optimal performance and to avoid potential issues.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello! It's not normal to be unable to download translated files in Trados Studio 2022 Professional. This issue might be due to a variety of factors, such as network issues, software bugs, or file corruption. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:

Step 1: Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a stable and strong internet connection.

Step 2: Restart Trados Studio. Sometimes, simply restarting the software can resolve minor issues.

Step 3: Update Trados Studio. Ensure you're using the latest version of Trados Studio 2022 Professional. You can check for updates within the application.

Step 4: Check the file format. Ensure the file format you're trying to download is supported by Trados Studio.

Step 5: If the problem persists, you may need to reinstall Trados Studio. Before doing so, make sure to back up your translation memories and project files.

Please note that the context provided seems to be for Trados Studio 2021 SR1, which is a different version. The steps for updating or reinstalling may vary slightly for Trados Studio 2022 Professional.

If none of these steps resolve your issue, it might be a more complex problem that requires further investigation. In such cases, it's best to seek professional assistance.

Remember, it's always important to keep your software up to date to ensure optimal performance and to avoid potential issues.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data