Unable to save documents

Hello,

I'm unable to save changes, and my customers tell me they receive return packages with empty files.

Please check:

Error dialog box in Trados Studio with a red cross symbol indicating 'Access denied to the access route' for a file path within OneDrive Documents folder.

In English: "Access to access route denied". Can anybody help me?

Thank you so much beforehand.

Regards,

Gustavo.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 9:15 PM (GMT 1) on 26 Sep 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi  

Apparently, this issue is linked to the latest MS update; the next one is scheduled for 7 October and, hopefully, this issue will be fixed in the new version.

You could also try the following as a short-time workaround:

1. Save all your projects.

2. Go to File > Options > Editor

3. Disable "AutoSave":

Trados Studio Options dialog with Editor settings open, showing the AutoSave section. The Enable AutoSave checkbox is highlighted, indicating the user should disable it.

4. Close Trados Studio.

5. Navigate to the place where the AutoSave folder is generated automatically (most probably: C:\users\gusta\OneDrive\Documentos\Studio2022).

6. Delete the AutoSave folder.

7. Open Trados Studio and check if the error persists. (The AutoSave folder should not be generated anymore.)

If sticking to this workaround, make sure to manually save your sdlxliff files regularly as no AutoSaved version will be generated anymore (as disabled in the settings).

Best regards

Seraina

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 9:44 AM (GMT 1) on 3 Oct 2024]
Children