TM results not shown in TM window of Editor (Studio 2024)

Hi, I have just updated (on Fri, 11Oct 2024) my Studio to Trados Studio 2024 - 18.0.1.2259, and I find the following: that my document pre-translates from my TM, but does not display any TM results in my TM Window, even though the 100% and fuzzy matches come from my TM and populates my xliff doc. Reasons for being sure that these come from my TM, are:

1. my source doc is a PowerPoint doc, not a .sdlxliff - so all TM matches must come from the active TM

2. I can search and find a 100% match when I open the same TM in the Translation Memories View; also, doing a concordance search does display the concordance found in the TM and displays it in the Concordance Window

3. My TM which is attached to the project is enabled (ticked), Lookup is active (ticked)

4. If I go back to completed projects (which did not have this issue), then no TM-results are displayed in the TM window of the Editor View.

5. The above behaviour is linked to projects that are part of the Project Workflow; the same behaviour appears in Single File Workflows

It feels therefore that my Studio is not behaving correctly and now I wonder if the update to 18.0.1.2259 corrupted matters?

Any advice/solution, please?

Edwin

emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data