Free SDL Trados Studio tutorial

Hi!

Here is a link to a free SDL Trados Studio tutorial (2011, 2014, 2015 versions).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAbd_3c7AsHcJuGtCT5RNWX8tZ9-p9GxC

Looking forward to your comments and questions!

• Hi Alexei,

Nice work.... I like the idea of seeing tutorials prepared by real translators as I can see what sort of things are important to them. I think the only comment I would have would be around creating glossaries or termbases. I would have added a video to show how to use the Glossary Converter from the SDL AppStore instead of MultiTerm Convert as this is a far easier approach and suitable for most conversions. But still useful to see the concept via MultiTerm Convert as this provides a good understanding of how termbases work.

I hope others find your videos really useful too.

You'll have to make some new ones now for Studio 2017 ;-)

Kind regards

Paul
  • Hi Paul,

Thanks for your encouraging comments, they do motivate to make further steps!

I realize that my course (with a few more videos upcoming...) is a bit out of date since Studio 2017 is now available, but making a course was a long-planned activity that I only happened to have implemented now, all because of the absence of spare time.

But any way, I will definitely continue and do look forward to getting familiar with Studio 2017.

All the best,
    Alexei