IMPORTANT MESSAGE: We are still experiencing some difficulties that will affect your ability work with the RWS AppStore. Our IT team is working to resolve this but for now you may not be able to download or upload apps through the RWS AppStore. We apologise for the inconvenience and will update the community when we have a resolution in place. In the meantime you can take advantage of the Private AppStore if you are using Trados Studio 2021 or 2022.

Entities settings for AEM XML

Hi!

We received feedback from a customer with TMS & AEM connector set up, regarding issues with " " and " ". Their XML files contain both of these escape sequences and the issues related to that are the following:

• their system produces errors importing translated XML files if our translation failed to preserves " ". i.e. " " causes import errors.
  • our translation is displayed with " " on their website when we deliver translated XML files with " " i.e. sometimes translation needs to contain " " NOT  " to render correctly on their website.

Have you come across issues such as these with AEM connector? Do you have any suggestions to the customer? I appreciate your feedback!

Thank you,

Naoko

Parents Reply Children
No Data