Need input on inboxes and query folders.

We are reviewing the inboxes and query folders in the Tridion Docs products and would like to hear from you if you are using them. 

Please describe the benefit you get from the Inboxes and or query folders in a comment.

Parents
  • Good question. The query folders are VERY useful. They allow me to collect and sort information under "My favourites" for easy access. They also allow me to collect information elsewhere in the database structure for easy access to related or common information. I save TONS of time using query folders. However, this feature is not very well documented in the documentation, at least not in the documents I have seen. By means of testing (and failing) and valuable support from you guys I have still been able to document the feature for everyone on our organization.

Comment
  • Good question. The query folders are VERY useful. They allow me to collect and sort information under "My favourites" for easy access. They also allow me to collect information elsewhere in the database structure for easy access to related or common information. I save TONS of time using query folders. However, this feature is not very well documented in the documentation, at least not in the documents I have seen. By means of testing (and failing) and valuable support from you guys I have still been able to document the feature for everyone on our organization.

Children