This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Add source and target text and sort function on Check results window (for inconsistent translation errors)

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    Currently, when you check strings in Passolo (2016 CU11) for inconsistent translations, you get an - from the source text point of view - unsorted (and unsortable) results list containing only the string ID and the error category, in this case "Inconsistent...
  • Make glossaries case sensitive

• 1 Comment
  • Batch Mode - Silent mode

• 0 Comments
    It should be possible to run Passolo in silent mode when it runs in batch mode. In other words, it should work without showing the UI - just like any other console application would do. That would facilitate true automation, e.g. continuous deployment...
  • Replicates Management improvement

• 0 Comments
    Passolo allows to unify the replicates and that helps a lot. But for some reasons, regarding the translation context, we need to differentiate the translation for a same word. It would help if the translator would be able to 'unlink' the child from...
  • Update the Android XML filter for more robust support

• 0 Comments
    We seem to perpetually have issues when working with Android files due to the variety of files that we see. This is one of the most common files we have seen in Passolo this year. Passolo does a good job of supporting one specific Android configuration...
  • need correct icon/status for target files that had been updated/need to generated.

• 0 Comments
    when a translation bundle is imported, the next step is generating target files. we only want to generate the files that had been updated in last drop, which means if the translation files was not updated or changed, we do not want to re-generate them...
  • Refresh the editor view & start using Studio formats for TMs and termbases

• Idea Delivered Partially on
    • 2 Comments
    I think it's high time that Passolo starts to use better fuzzy matching, and all the editor features of Studio. I always feel I warp back in time when I need to edit anything in the current editor. The refreshed GUI is not enough. Also, please implement...
  • CTRL+Z - totally useless

• 0 Comments
    In normal text editors, when I press CTRL+Z (undo), I can correct small mistake. But in Passolo, when I press CTRL+Z, all my translation is deleted and by original text substituted. Can this be corrected?
  • Improve matching of files in Perfect Match

• 1 Comment
    Current status: For an update, I create a new project based on an existing project. Master files are named differently from previous version, following company nomenclature, so Perfect Match does not recognize previous versions. I have to match files...
  • Differentiate icons for Passolo editions

• 1 Comment
    usecase: I work with a translation bundle and a project (professional or collaboration edition) on the same computer. The icons of these two programs look the same in the taskbar - very confusing. Would it be possible to Differentiate them? Thank you...