This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Tweak for proper Greek end punctuation in QA

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    When using Check that source and target end with the same punctuation there are some TUs flagged which should not be flagged when it comes to Greek. In Greek, the character for the question mark is ";". Therefore, a sound QA check should expect the...
  • Add two actions "Disable item" & "Enable item" to the current "Action" list for QA Regular Expressions

• 0 Comments
    Please add two actions "Disable item" & "Enable item" to the current "Action" list for QA Regular Expressions to allow us not to remove any one of them and enable the disabled one when needed.
  • Run the Spell Checker in SDL Studio on selected segments only

• 0 Comments
    Dear SDL Studio Developers, I hope you can allow such a feature in SDL Studio, instead of having to run the Spell-checker on the whole file, as it currently stands. That would indeed save a lot of time in so many scenarios. Stay safe. Sameh...
  • Terminology markup in a final document

• 2 Comments
    I have pretty big base of terms and I always need the translators (who are not working with SDL and usually work with the word files generated from editor) to pay attention to them. It would've been really helpful is SDL Trados Studio had a feature of...
  • Restore source language search using keyboard in project creation

• 0 Comments
    Unlike Studio 2015, it's not possible to search a source language using keyboard by typing the first letter of a language. It's a real lost of time to search a language by scrolling the list. Thank you, Vincent
  • configure standard view in Editor

• 0 Comments
    Hi, It would be nice if we could tell Trados by default for each project, which view it should offer the translator in Editor when a file is opened. Some clients don't correctly prepare/export files we get for translation and thus we always need the...
  • Spell-check window placement

• 0 Comments
    When I hit F7 to spell-check a translation, the window pops up at the left of my Studio window, partly covering the ribbon and TM results window. But the text I am checking is in the target column on the right, so I have to move the window to the right...
  • red lines above source terminology terms in source segment in editor view put on/off

• 1 Comment
    I have built over 15 years a huge set of termbases, and my source segments are now contaminated by red lines preventing from getting the reading flow of the content correctly. I would like to have a shortcut to put the red lines on/off while translating...
  • Flexible Grouping and Groupwise Unselecting of Files in the "Batch Processing" dialog

• 1 Comment
    In the "Batch Processing" dialog for multilingual projects, files to be processed are currently grouped by target language. It would be nice to be able to unselect such a target-language specific group with one click, instead of unselecting each file...
  • Allow forcing/redefining locales in files

• 1 Comment
    Basically an over-ride for the "unknown culture" (can someone also *please* change the wording of that error message?) problem. It is not uncommon for clients to send files using odd locales (I still get files sent as ga-CA instead of gd-GB) or the...