• Language Weaver Edge 8.5.9 has been released

Hi all, I'm happy to announce that Language Weaver Edge 8.5.9 has been released and is now available from our download servers. This version is a patch release, including multiple fixes, including Security fixes: Added expiration of password res...
  • Language Weaver - Language Pairs Versions - May 2022 Update

Hi all, Below are the new language pairs versions released in May 2022. Please also note that some language pairs will only work with a specific minimum version of Language Weaver Edge. Make sure that you have the appropriate version of Edge before i...
  • Language Weaver - Language Pairs Versions - April 2022 Update

Hi all, Below are the new language pairs versions released in April 2022. Please also note that some language pairs will only work with a specific minimum version of Language Weaver Edge. Make sure that you have the appropriate version of Edge before...
  • Language Weaver Edge 8.5.8 has been released

Hi all, I'm happy to announce that Language Weaver Edge 8.5.8 has been released and is now available from our download servers. This version is a patch release which is fixing the LDAP authentication issue for new users after an upgrade to 8.5.7 ...
  • Language Weaver - Language Pairs Versions - March 2022 Update

Hi all, Below are the new language pairs versions released in March 2022. We are happy to announce that we are supporting two new languages, Icelandic and Macedonian. If you're interested in using these, please reach out to your Account Manager.&nbsp...
  • Language Weaver Edge 8.5.7 has been released

Hi all, I'm happy to announce that Language Weaver Edge 8.5.7 has been released and is now available from our download servers. This version is a patch release that contains the following improvements and fixes: What's new? Added automatic configura...