How to import JSON files from Baccs to Business Manager Lite?

I finally decided to move from Baccs to BM Lite.

Today I wanted to import my data from Baccs to BM Lite that I exported to JSON before, but I get the error "File cannot be opened".

Do I need BM Essential for this?

Thanks for the help.

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi Egmont,

Probably you already had database there, and changed password before. This is the only reason why default password does not work. If you don't need your database, then you can delete database folder and appsettings_global.json file. After that, run the app, and the new database will be created. If you can't delete database and want to restore you password, then I recommend to check this thread, where you can find instructions how to reset your password:

community.rws.com/.../120137

I can't tell you what version of baccs I am using, the button "About" is not working

Version can be found by hovering 'i' icon in the left bottom corner. I think you use TBM 6.

Do you think I can import everything to Business Manager Essential?

TBM Lite does not support importing from Essential version. We have introduced Lite along with TBM 5, so Lite only supports import from TBM 5. After releasing TBM 6, we have stopped Lite development, and for this reason migration from TBM 5 to TBM Lite is not supported and wasn't implemented, sorry.

emoji
Children