Essential version of TBM 6 uses local database, which is stored in a single file (named tbmdb.sqlite). By default, you can find this file under resources\bin\database folder inside application installation folder.
- Launch application
- Click Create backup button on the top toolbar:
- Optionally, open Settings, switch to the Application settings, p1 tab and check Enable backup box, to enable automatic backups.
- Customer logos and vendor photos are stored in the InstallationFolder\\resources\bin\wwwroot\logos folder. This folder must be copied manually.
This procedure is manual, and includes the following steps:
- Determine where your database file is stored. If you use non-default location, you can view it by hovering mouse pointer over icon in the bottom left corner.
- Close the application.
- Find your backup file, copy it to the database location.
- Delete your current database file.
- Rename copied backup to tbmdb.sqlite.
- Copy backed up logos folder to a corresponding location of the installed software.
- Start application to confirm that you see data from a backup.