Studio 2019: Activated installation suddenly says: 'Evaluation Expired'

Good afternoon,

My installation of Studio 2019 was activated with the appropriate licence key on the day of release (25 July). Suddenly, I cannot run the programme. It stops with the message 'Evaluation Expired (26)'. But I have never run an evaluation version.

When checking my account, it says there is one licence in use. Indeed activated on 25 July.

How can I resolve this, please? I know I can use an extra activation, but if I do that, I will have nothing to fall back on.

Please advise.

Best regards,

Parents Reply
  • Hi again 

Sorry, I was rushing, I should have read 's message through. He was presenting the solution to resetting an existing license, which isn't the case here.

Normally you should be able to download and run the trial version with no problem.

As I said, if you've run a previous trial version till it expired there may be an issue but it isn't the default setting that you can't. I think it's a bug that just happens to some people. It happened to me when I was beta testing the first beta of Studio 2019... At the time I discussed it with other beta testers and they hadn't all experienced the same symptoms, I was the only one... I'm sure if it were an easy thing to fix, they'd have sorted it then...

I hope you'll find that the most recent version of Studio 2019 is worth the wait. I certainly did Wink

All the best,

Ali Slight smile

Children