Extra activation

I am using Studio 2021 and we have one license. My wife has been using 2019, but had to reinstall Windows 11 and now we don’t have a license key to activate 2019. What do we have to do to either activate 2019 or purchase an extra activation for 2021?

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

You have a Freelance Plus license.  This give you two activations.  So you activate it on your laptop, and then using the same activation code you activate it on your desktop.

I'm sure you are not asking me the right question because you have already activated the license twice as we can see in your screenshot.  Let's go back to your original question before this got complicated!

My wife has been using 2019, but had to reinstall Windows 11 and now we don’t have a license key to activate 2019.

Was your wife using 2019 with her own license?  If she was then just create a new thread and ask for her license to be reset.  You need a new thread because we have an automated solution for raising these requests from the community and it should be related to the person who creates the thread as we pass the logged in details over to support so they know who to deal with.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children