Extra activation

I am using Studio 2021 and we have one license. My wife has been using 2019, but had to reinstall Windows 11 and now we don’t have a license key to activate 2019. What do we have to do to either activate 2019 or purchase an extra activation for 2021?

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Thanks for your help, Paul. But what I don't understand is that you say I have two activations. I was able to activate Studio 2021 on my computer, but then it says I have "0" available. When I reset the license, it said I have "1" available. In that instance I was not able to use Studio on my computer until I put in the activation code, and then the available went back to "0". I tried activating 2021 on my wife's computer, but it didn't work, because at that point it was activated on my computer and the available was "0". So it seems the only way to use 2021 on both computers is to deactivate the one and activate the other and keep switching back and forth every time. What do we have to do to be able to activate 2021 on both computers at the same time, please?

emoji
Children