GroupShare Check-In issue - authentication failed

I'm encountering an issue where I am unable to check in my project file to deliver. 

First issue that I had for a while: Timeout - seems to have been resolved with editing the hosts file as suggested in this thread  RE: Request channel timed out when checking files in to Groupshare 

Current issue that fails the Check-In: "Authentication Failed. Please check that the username and password are correct."

=> obviously, I checked out the files from the server with the correct credentials and did the translation while being connected to the server, so I'm confused as to why it would fail now.

Would anyone have an idea what's going on here and how to fix it? Having the PM to check in my files each time is not a long-term solution (but at least my work gets uploaded)...

Thanks in advance!

Error dialog box in Trados Studio displaying 'Authentication Failed. Please check that the username and password entered are correct for this server.' with an OK button. Below is a progress bar showing 'Checking in file Check in' with a Cancel button.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 7:07 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji