Studio 2022 - Cannot download apps

I have just installed Studio 2022 (Pro) for my translation company and am trying to install some apps. However whenever I click to download an app, I receive an error msg that says 'Download failed for XYZ app. Make sure you are signed in to Language Cloud.' When I click on 'Account Details' to check that I am indeed signed in as the Company, it says 'Cloud Sign In' at the top of the box, and the only buttons that I can click say 'Sign out' and 'OK' and 'Help', so I assume that I'm signed in. I've also tried to download the apps from a browser, where I have signed into the company's account, and in this case I receive the error message that I do not have an appropriate license, even though I can see in the 'Licenses' section that the company does have a valid Studio 2022 license. Any ideas? Thank you!

emoji
Parents
  • I've noticed you have two accounts under your email address.  One in your company account with the licence and one in your own account without a licence. Please can you make sure you are logged in with the company account?

Also make sure that the apps you are trying to download are actually available for 2022.  You can see this here:

Check this before downloading from the web.  Or, even better, use the integrated AppStore in Trados Studio 2022 and then you will ONLY be presented with the aps that are available for you and will actually work with 2022.  If you don't see an app in here then don't try and take it from the appstore because it won't work in this version of Studio anyway.

emoji
  • I've noticed you have two accounts under your email address.  One in your company account with the licence and one in your own account without a licence. Please can you make sure you are logged in with the company account?

Also make sure that the apps you are trying to download are actually available for 2022.  You can see this here:

Check this before downloading from the web.  Or, even better, use the integrated AppStore in Trados Studio 2022 and then you will ONLY be presented with the aps that are available for you and will actually work with 2022.  If you don't see an app in here then don't try and take it from the appstore because it won't work in this version of Studio anyway.

emoji
Children