I can't download DeepLMT Provider for Trados Studio 2019

I am trying to download the DeepL plugin for Trados Studio, but every time this message appears after I press the Download button.

{ "error":{ "code":"500","message":"Could not find a part of the path 'C:\\Inetpub\\OOS\\_Apps\\xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx\\Sdl.Community.DeepLMTProvider.sdlplugin'." } }

I managed to download it fine on my other computer, I don't understand what is going on.
emoji
Parents Reply
  •   Hi Paul, I think we're getting closer to the cause of the problem now.
    Good that you asked because no, without the VPN or company network, I can no longer open my Studio because we use a license server (which requires the connection to the company network or through VPN). But earlier, when you told me to simply search for the plugin I needed in the code, I did get an error when opening the specific Dropbox link for the DeepL plugin because apparently, Dropbox is blocked because of company policies. If Dropbox is indeed also used for the integration of the app store, then that might explain why my private app store remains empty even though I configured it properly, if I understand correctly?

emoji
Children