I can't download DeepLMT Provider for Trados Studio 2019

I am trying to download the DeepL plugin for Trados Studio, but every time this message appears after I press the Download button.

{ "error":{ "code":"500","message":"Could not find a part of the path 'C:\\Inetpub\\OOS\\_Apps\\xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx\\Sdl.Community.DeepLMTProvider.sdlplugin'." } }

I managed to download it fine on my other computer, I don't understand what is going on.
emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

Thank you... so we will need to scratch our heads a bit more!

In the meantime if you go back and look at the information that was returned when you entered the URL in your browser you will also find all the links to the direct downloads for the apps.  You can use that to find the apps you need and the right version, then download from there.

We are building a frontend for this at the moment to make it easier for users who cannot see anything in Studio but that's a few weeks away.  Until then we'll scratch our heads and you can search the json results for the download links you need.  Just search for the names.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children