I am not able to log in to Language Weaver

Hi all,

Since yesterday I can't log in to Language Weaver, even if I am logged in while working with Trados.

I have already updated the plugin, tried to use the option "single log in", but there's no chance to use it anymore!

Also, Trados Studio 2021 still crashes without notice, even not so frequently than before.

I feel so frustrated that I also tried to upgrade my Trados Studio Freelance Plus licence yesterday, but I got a problem when paying it: I don't have any details to pay it by bank transfer.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Best regards,

Sandra Flor

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

If you review the release notes with SR1 you will see there were some fairly major breaking changes that affect the use of the APIs. Not all developers have updated their plugins yet. So the best approach is to delete everything you have in these folders:

%APPDATA%\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins

c:\ProgramData\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins

Then restart Studio and reinstall them via the integrated AppStore in Trados Studio. This way you will only install the ones that will actually work with SR1. If your apps are not in the list yet then contact the developer via the support link at https://appstore.rws.com/ for the app in question (every developer has some form of contact details) and ask them to update their apps for SR1.

The Language Weaver app has been updated so this should solve your problem.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children