Allowed character limit reached

Hello.

I just got a message a few days ago saying just what the subject says: "Allowed character limit reached". I have attached a screenshot to make it easier to visualize. It very clearly states there that I should upgrade my subscription or buy a new now, finally giving me a link to click on. When I do, I see very unrealistic numbers like 3,249 language pairs and 1,303,157 words and 49,734 translations. I don't really what those numbers pertain to and I am also at a loss as to why it says my annual subscription will expire in 2 months when I purchased SDL Trados Studio 2021 exactly one year ago tomorrow. 

Having said that, I looked and looked and couldn't find any hint as to where I could go to upgrade my subscritpion or buy a new one like the in-app notification suggested. So I have a couple of questions:

1 - Are these numbers accurate? What do 3,249 language pairs mean exactly?

2 - Why is my subscription 2 months longer that I should be?

3 - How am I supposed to get NMT back online if I can't find any menus or even hints that direct me to make any upgrades or new purchases?

I had something very similar happen to me exactly a year ago, which then prompted me to buy the 2021 version. 

Screenshot of Trados Studio interface with an error notification stating 'Allowed character limit reached' and suggesting to upgrade subscription or buy a new one with a link provided.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:03 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data