machine translation problems

Hola! I bought last year Studio 2021 and have a SDL Language Cloud account for automatic translation but it does not appear in Studio 2021 when selectign TMs and resources for translating files... How can I activate it again in Studio 2021? Please HELP! THX!

emoji
Parents
  • Hi Jesus

There are two steps you need to follow.  The first is to connect your copy of Studio to your account by clicking on the "Sign In" button at the top right of the Studio window - use your OOS/RWS account login credentials to connect.  Once you have done that, in an existing project - or when you set up a new one - under the "Use ..." button which you use to select your TM, you'll see an option marked "Cloud based resources" - select that and you'll get the dialogue for using the MT service.

This title did change in a recent update, so make sure you're using SR2 - before that, it said SDL Language Cloud, but I'd suggest updating to the latest version anyway, if you haven't already.

Hope that helps - let me know if not

Rob

emoji
  • Hi Jesus

There are two steps you need to follow.  The first is to connect your copy of Studio to your account by clicking on the "Sign In" button at the top right of the Studio window - use your OOS/RWS account login credentials to connect.  Once you have done that, in an existing project - or when you set up a new one - under the "Use ..." button which you use to select your TM, you'll see an option marked "Cloud based resources" - select that and you'll get the dialogue for using the MT service.

This title did change in a recent update, so make sure you're using SR2 - before that, it said SDL Language Cloud, but I'd suggest updating to the latest version anyway, if you haven't already.

Hope that helps - let me know if not

Rob

emoji
Children