Nothing happens when I click on Language Weaver Provider

I am using Trados 2021 and installed Language Weaver Provider. But When I click on Language Weaver Provider, nothing happens. Also, when I go to Cloud-based Resource and select MT translation, it doesn't show up any suggestion but just empty.

I'm using the latest version of Trados since there's no any notifications under Help either. Anyone has idea about how I can resolve this please? The language pair I'd like to use is Korean - English. Many thanks in advance.

emoji
Parents
  • Hello!

I believe I've got the same problem and there seems to be no way of resolving it at my side. 

Studio Pro 2022 no access to Language weaver or other NMT

I can't access any of the machine translation services. Language weaver is not accessible when starting a new project, nor when trying to select “Cloud-based resources” for an existing project. The list with select machine translation engines is emptyTrados Studio new project screen showing an error message 'No matching Machine Translation results' in the machine translation model section.

I don't think it is a setup issue, since I can't access a machine translation service in the cloud platform through our account as well. And we’ve setup our Trados studio pro 2022 with default values with no special features.

Trados Studio home screen with a warning message 'The translation provider Machine Translation does not support this language pair English (United Kingdom) - Bulgarian (Bulgaria).'

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:16 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
  • Hello!

I believe I've got the same problem and there seems to be no way of resolving it at my side. 

Studio Pro 2022 no access to Language weaver or other NMT

I can't access any of the machine translation services. Language weaver is not accessible when starting a new project, nor when trying to select “Cloud-based resources” for an existing project. The list with select machine translation engines is emptyTrados Studio new project screen showing an error message 'No matching Machine Translation results' in the machine translation model section.

I don't think it is a setup issue, since I can't access a machine translation service in the cloud platform through our account as well. And we’ve setup our Trados studio pro 2022 with default values with no special features.

Trados Studio home screen with a warning message 'The translation provider Machine Translation does not support this language pair English (United Kingdom) - Bulgarian (Bulgaria).'

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:16 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children