No machine translation available in Studio 2022

When selecting cloud-based resources in Project settings, no languages appear under cloud-based resources, in other words no machine translation options. 

I have tried everything, and more than one language combination. The Studio Live and Language weaver accounts are linked. 

I have the latest version of 2022 (service pack 2)

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Screenshot of Language Weaver portal showing a message that no active account is associated with the provided email address, offering a 14-day free trial.Hi Radu,
    I have the same problem with cloud-based resources for Machine Translation. There is nothing on the list. I have just purchased Trados studio 2022 and have not used anything yet. 
    I tried going to the portal language weaver as you had instructed above but it said that no account found with my email address (see the attached screenshot). I have also contacted my local manager, from whom I had purchased Trados. He then wrote to Trados to ask about my account. It was confirmed that I had a free language Cloud account. Still, nothing worked, nor I could log in my Language weaver account. I was suggested writing in the forum. Please help me out. Thank you. 

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 2:22 AM (GMT 0) on 27 Mar 2024]
Children
No Data