Multiterm Exporting Dictionary: Is it possible for the dictionary to show ALL languages (more than two)??

I am compling a termbase of three languages: Catalan, English and Spanish.  When I export the termbase/glossary into a Word Dictionary format, it only exports the two languages (eg: Catalan and English).  I am perplexed.  Is there any possible way for the dictionary to show, a source language and two or more languages on the same page?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Parents Reply
  • Dear Colleagues,

I hope you are all doing great. 
    This feature in multiterm does not support exporting the Word file into a properly formatted text, that is both fit for RTL and LTR together! Where can I access this definition file to be able to customize it? Also there should be really more development to that important feature to allow the user to choose among different word export templates and be able to produce the text in a format that is user friendly and according to the user customization. 

Please let me know at your earliest convenience, as I was very disappointed yesterday when I wanted to help my daughter in her university project.

gateway.sdl.com/communityknowledge

Thanks a lot.

Sameh

Hi Paul, I can edit RTF codes, but I just need to access this definition please

emoji
Children
No Data