interface between Excel and Word

Is it possible to integrate MultiTerm (2019) data that was exported to Excel - in Word in order to get automatic term suggestions or corrections in Word on the base of the MultiTerm data exported to Excel? In other words: Is it possible to create an interface between Excel and Word? Perhaps the RWS team offers a solution for this request. Thank you very much for your help!

emoji
Parents Reply
  • If I'm right, your interface suggests the equivalents in other languages of each sentence like the Trados Studio tool, which is really good.

Originally, I was searching for a tool that doesn't suggest the equivalents, but the terms of the database in the same language in which I'm writing a text and while writing the text (the first letters of a term) so that you only need to press Enter to get the full term expression stored in the database.

And in case I'm writing a "forbidden" term in Word, the tool should indicate that this term is forbidden and suggest me instead the recommended one which then can be pasted by a simple click oder Enter.

I'm not sure if your tool works like that.

However, I like the idea of getting equivalents in other languages if you have to translate a text in Word. Is it possible to enter the equivalents by click? -

How much does it cost? Just to get an idea and to compare with other offers.

Thank you!

emoji
Children