Partial export from MultiTerm to Excel

Dear Community!

I´ve read a lot about how to export MDB to an Excel file, but still...my task is very specific:

export all Spanish terms, all synonyms, if any, inside of the cell, separated either by a comma or by a vertical bar.

I would even prefer:

export all Spanish terms with their synonyms and English terms with their synonyms, two columns, Excel format.

I want no categories, no definitions, no indication wthether it is forbidden or not, no pictures. Ignore all the fields, just the terms.

Is is possible using Multiterm Converter? I´ve tried different ways, but an error always appears....

Very grateful in advance!

emoji
Parents
  •  

how to export MDB to an Excel file

MDB?  Sounds old :-)

Is is possible using Multiterm Converter?

If you mean the Glossary Converter then yes, it is.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • Dear Paul!!!

You cannot imagine how many tests I performed with MultitermConvert, not with the Glossary Converter, so yeahh...I meant the first one .... (Glossary Converter installation is equested, since we have all these safety restrictions, it just got unistalled at some point and is not working now). 

Your tutorials are always so clear! As soon as I have the G.Converter and the task done, I will send you the feedback!

MBD...haha ...I meant TDB, but I replaced the first word with Multiterm...

Many thanks! Bis bald!

emoji
Reply Children
No Data