Dependency file not found ...

I have tried to read about the same topic in previous discussions, but it seems somehow different. It's not about opening a new package. I have been working on the same file for months, but suddenly this massage appears when I open the file. It asks me to browse the missing file, but I can't find it on my computer. 

When I close this window and open the file anyway, I got another massage of error: "The source or the target language of the currently processed document is not defined in the selected termbase. Check the Terminology Verifier settings." This appears now for each row that I translate. I have found where those Terminology Verifier settings are, but I don't understand what is wrong there.

Parents
  • Press yes. Then go to the folder where the original source file is. You can navigate there as in any other Windows program. First you will see nothing, as Studio is looking for a non-existing file name. But you can observe a small window above the "Open" button on the right side. Press the triangle pointing down and select either the name of the original source or *.*. Now you can open the source file.  After SDLXLIFF opened, press CTRL+S to save it INCLUDING the dependancy.

Should that happen again, check the settings of your Internet security program - this is most certainly removing your temp files, which causes this problem.

• Press yes. Then go to the folder where the original source file is. You can navigate there as in any other Windows program. First you will see nothing, as Studio is looking for a non-existing file name. But you can observe a small window above the "Open" button on the right side. Press the triangle pointing down and select either the name of the original source or *.*. Now you can open the source file.  After SDLXLIFF opened, press CTRL+S to save it INCLUDING the dependancy.

Should that happen again, check the settings of your Internet security program - this is most certainly removing your temp files, which causes this problem.

Children