quick access toolbar problem in 2021

Has anyone else had problems customising the quick access toolbar in Studio 2021. When I add extra items some of them don't appear at all (e.g. save target as) and some of the other items that were already there temporally disappear (until I reopen Studio)

Parents
  • Yes, same here. In addition what has also bothering me for many years is that every time I start Trados, I have to manually select that the toolbar be shown below the ribbon -- since Trados crashes so often (and the 2021 version does so as well), I find this very annoying. I would like to say this here so someone can please do a "save settings on exit" adjustment which seems to me to be a very basic thing.  What is more: when I try to customize the toolbar it doesn't let me remove some buttons such as the "SDL AppStore" which I really don't need to access quickly. 

• Yes, same here. In addition what has also bothering me for many years is that every time I start Trados, I have to manually select that the toolbar be shown below the ribbon -- since Trados crashes so often (and the 2021 version does so as well), I find this very annoying. I would like to say this here so someone can please do a "save settings on exit" adjustment which seems to me to be a very basic thing.  What is more: when I try to customize the toolbar it doesn't let me remove some buttons such as the "SDL AppStore" which I really don't need to access quickly. 

Children
No Data