Cursor disappearing

The cursor in the Target column constantly disappears and I never know where it is! I just have to guess and start typing to see where it is! How do I fix that? This problem started when I upgrade from Studio 2015 to 2021.

Parents Reply
  •          

A further update, this time related to something worth checking associated with the track pad.  We still don't have anything solid to work with but we did find this problem by accident.  Many users today put small stickers, or camera slides over the camera on a laptop lid.  We had a developer with similar problems to the ones reported here and it took some time before he realised what the problem actually was.  His laptop was closed while he used an external keyboard and monitor, and the camera slide he'd stuck on the camera for privacy touched the track pad when the lid was closed. This intermittently caused problems until he realised what was happening.  Solution was to use a thinner cover, no cover at all, leave the lid open or turn off the track pad.

Odd sort of story I know but I think worth checking just in case!

Also, I have not had any feedback to my earlier question.

Can you all confirm whether the issue reproduces if you don't use terminology or the preview?  So close these windows and don't use them for a bit. 

If I don't get any feedback we'll end up closing the case because we don't have enough to go on and can't reproduce other than these things:

• use of the termbase viewer and/or preview
    • track pad related issues

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children