SDL Trados Studio 2021 tag verifier not detecting removed tags in longer segments

Hello!

I had an assignment which included very long segments and after returning it, it turned out that there were some missing tags in these longer segments.

I tested this and my tag verifier only detected removed tags in short segments (up to about 230 chars).

The person pointing this problem out to me was using Studio version 2017, but tested this out with their 2021 version and again the tag verifier detected no missing tags. Is there any way to resolve this problem? My tag verifier settings are pictured below

Screenshot of Trados Studio tag verifier settings showing options for 'Tags added', 'Tags deleted', 'Tag order change', 'Ghost tags', and 'Spacing around tags' with corresponding error levels set to 'Error', 'Error', 'Warning', 'Note', and 'Note' respectively. Three checkboxes below are unchecked for 'Ignore formatting tags', 'Ignore locked segments', and 'Ignore difference between normal and non-breaking space'.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 3:05 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji