Error al guardar el contenido de destino: Se ha movido la ilustración <shape name="1001296"> entre párrafos

¡Hola!

Estoy traduciendo un pdf. Al terminar de traducir y salvar al destino, me da el error mencionado arriba. He convertido el pdf en word y he vuelto a traducirlo, pero el error se mantiene y no sé qué hacer. ¿Alguien puede ayudarme?

Gracias.

Agurtzane

emoji
Parents

• A screen print may have helped me give more detailed instructions or guidance but in essence <shape name="1001296"> would more than likely be a placeholder tag.
    You can identify placeholder tags as they are often singular (no open or closing pairs) and square in shape. See segment 6 vs segment 3 as an example.

Screenshot of Trados Studio showing a translation segment with a footnote tag highlighted in purple and a warning about proper ventilation.

These tags need to be identified and managed which is supported through the use of Tag Verification (QA)
    Configured and accessed via Project Settings - Verification

Trados Studio Project Settings window with Verification tab open, showing Tag verification option checked.Trados Studio Verification settings for Tag Verifier showing options for tags added, deleted, order change, and ghost tags.

Then by running F8 to address any of the conflicts

Error message in Trados Studio's Messages panel indicating a file type definition issue and a tag 'footnotereference' error.

Alternatively or in combination, you can search for this tag using the Advanced Display Filter.
    See how I searched for footnote, where as you can search for 1001296

Trados Studio Advanced Display Filter panel with options to search in tag and text content, highlighting the 'footnotereference' tag.

Eitherway with QA or display, you need to ensure the tag is managed on target side.

I hope this helps, looking forward to your confirmation. Have a good day

Lyds

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 7:16 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]

• A screen print may have helped me give more detailed instructions or guidance but in essence <shape name="1001296"> would more than likely be a placeholder tag.
    You can identify placeholder tags as they are often singular (no open or closing pairs) and square in shape. See segment 6 vs segment 3 as an example.

Screenshot of Trados Studio showing a translation segment with a footnote tag highlighted in purple and a warning about proper ventilation.

These tags need to be identified and managed which is supported through the use of Tag Verification (QA)
    Configured and accessed via Project Settings - Verification

Trados Studio Project Settings window with Verification tab open, showing Tag verification option checked.Trados Studio Verification settings for Tag Verifier showing options for tags added, deleted, order change, and ghost tags.

Then by running F8 to address any of the conflicts

Error message in Trados Studio's Messages panel indicating a file type definition issue and a tag 'footnotereference' error.

Alternatively or in combination, you can search for this tag using the Advanced Display Filter.
    See how I searched for footnote, where as you can search for 1001296

Trados Studio Advanced Display Filter panel with options to search in tag and text content, highlighting the 'footnotereference' tag.

Eitherway with QA or display, you need to ensure the tag is managed on target side.

I hope this helps, looking forward to your confirmation. Have a good day

Lyds

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 7:16 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
Children