Google Cloud API key not validated with Google

Dear all,

I have worked with no trouble with the Google Cloud API in Trados (my version is 2017 Freelancer). The API for Google Cloud Translation is enabled and my billing account is set up. Everything was working fine until today.

Trados Studio error message stating 'Invalid API Key' with a warning icon indicating the API key cannot be validated with Google.

What is freaking me out is that Google Validator successfully validate this key.

Google API Validator showing a dropdown for selecting API version, an obscured API key input field, and a response message stating 'API Key is valid.'

Therefore, I am left with no clue on how to troubleshoot. Any help is much appreciated.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:40 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello Fabio,

Thank you for reaching out to the RWS Community.

Please note that this side of the Community is for help related to the platform only, not the products themselves.

This means that your thread should be in another side of the Community - the Trados Studio one.

I would move the thread for you, but I first need you to please go and join that group to be able to have the permission to participate in that space.

The way to do that is by going on the top navigation menu and select the Trados Studio menu.

RWS Community website with top navigation menu open showing 'Trados Studio' highlighted in red under 'Product Groups'.

Once you're there, please click on the red bar at the bottom of the page that says "Click here to join [Group name] to be able to participate and post into the forums", like in the example below.

Red bar at the bottom of the RWS Community page with text 'Click here to join Group name to be able to participate and post into the forums'.

Let me know after you've finished doing that and I will gladly move the thread for you, so you can get the necessary help from the experts in there.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Georgiana

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:41 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
  • Hello Fabio,

Thank you for reaching out to the RWS Community.

Please note that this side of the Community is for help related to the platform only, not the products themselves.

This means that your thread should be in another side of the Community - the Trados Studio one.

I would move the thread for you, but I first need you to please go and join that group to be able to have the permission to participate in that space.

The way to do that is by going on the top navigation menu and select the Trados Studio menu.

RWS Community website with top navigation menu open showing 'Trados Studio' highlighted in red under 'Product Groups'.

Once you're there, please click on the red bar at the bottom of the page that says "Click here to join [Group name] to be able to participate and post into the forums", like in the example below.

Red bar at the bottom of the RWS Community page with text 'Click here to join Group name to be able to participate and post into the forums'.

Let me know after you've finished doing that and I will gladly move the thread for you, so you can get the necessary help from the experts in there.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Georgiana

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:41 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
Children
No Data