Project templates

Hi, I am a localisation manager who has been using Alchemy Catalyst for many years and now need to get up to speed with Trados. I haven't set up a project template before, so am unsure what is required. Does anyone have a sample .sttpl I could try out? Thanks,  Steve

emoji
Parents
  • Just create a project in Trados Studio.  Then right-click on the project and select "Create Project Template".  Now you have a project template.  It's basically a way to quickly create projects with all the settings you use for a particular project so you can quickly create projects with complex settings in a couple of clicks.

If you don't see the created template in your list when you create a new project then go to File -> Setup -> Project Templates and import the one you created.  Now you'll be able to select it and base new projects on that template.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • Just create a project in Trados Studio.  Then right-click on the project and select "Create Project Template".  Now you have a project template.  It's basically a way to quickly create projects with all the settings you use for a particular project so you can quickly create projects with complex settings in a couple of clicks.

If you don't see the created template in your list when you create a new project then go to File -> Setup -> Project Templates and import the one you created.  Now you'll be able to select it and base new projects on that template.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children
No Data